Can you give me advice on my incontinence?Yes, our friendly advisors can assist you and offer advice on the most suitable products to suit your specific needs. For specialist Incontinence or medical advice it is always best to speak to either a continence specialist or a Doctor.
We understand that choosing the right product to suit your needs can be difficult and confusing. We have a lot of advice and information relating to finding the best product for you. We recommend browsing the categories and using the filter options in the category to find the right product. Alternatively call one of our friendly advisors for specialist advice.
Which product is best for my incontinence?
The absorbency ratings on our products are shown as one of two methods:
Can you explain the absorbency levels?
- as droplets, with 1 droplet being the least absorbency up to 8 being the highest.
- as millilitres (ml) - you can work this out in practice by comparing to everyday objects containing liquid.
When you order from Incontinence Pads Direct, you'll choose a dispatch method when you check out. Your choice will affect how long it takes for your order to be delivered. The most accurate way to find out when your order will arrive is to track your package. You can do this using the tracking number and details we supply on dispatch.
How will my order be delivered?
* Standard delivery is within 3 to 5 working days by courier, subject to stock levels.
Yes, we dispatch all items in discreet plain packaging.
Will my order be delivered discreetly?
There are several circumstances in which we will happily refund or exchange your purchase.
What is your returns policy?
Goods that have been correctly supplied to order cannot be returned unless the goods are faulty - although we may voluntarily agree to a return where the goods are unused and in the same condition as when we delivered them. If the goods have been damaged, the goods were specially ordered in for the order or in other circumstances there will be a handling charge of 20% of the purchase price of the products. Goods free from defect are to be returned at your own cost.
- You can return any items you purchased for up to 30 days from the purchase date.
- Products must be in the unused condition that you received them in.
- If the goods were specially ordered in for your order or in other circumstances there may be a handling charge of 20% of the purchase price of the products
- The cost of returning the goods is at your own cost. It's recommended that you use a parcel delivery company that will insure you for the value of the goods you are returning.
- Please note that hygiene or incontinence products cannot be accepted back if the packets have been opened or hygiene stickers have been removed.
Please call the team on 01772 425317 to discuss any queries.