Returns Made Easy
We have a peace of mind 30 day return policy
• Shop in complete confidence, knowing that we give you 30 days in which to return your purchase should you need to.
- You can return any items you purchased for up to 30 days from the purchase date.
- Products must be in the unused condition that you received them in.
- Please complete a returns form or include the invoice/packing note.
- The cost of returning the goods is at your own cost. It's recommended that you use a parcel delivery company that will insure you for the value of the goods you are returning.
- Please note that hygiene and incontinence products cannot be accepted back if the packets have been opened or hygiene stickers have been removed.
How to Return Products
Waiting around all day for a collection can be frustrating, for your convenience we are working with the following store returns partners now including Collect+ so you can drop off your parcel at your leisure:
|Parcel Weight||Up to 10kg||Between 10 - 30kg||Over 30kg|
|Parcel Dimensions||Maximum 60cm x 50cm x 50cm||Longest side maximum 100cm||Over 100cm in length|
For parcels up to 10kg in weight*, with maximum dimensions of 60cm x 50cm x 50cm
For parcels over 10kg we recommend Parcel2Go as an independent comparison tool to find the best value for your returns.
Click here to arrange a Return
For extra-large items over 30kg in weight a home collection service may be available from £20 per parcel.
*Please check your package weight and dimensions before requesting. Weight is displayed on your original delivery note. Your original order reference or delivery postcode will be required to book.
You are welcome to arrange your own returns outside of these options. To return a health or incontinence product, please enclose the original delivery note stating the reason for return and if you would like an exchange or refund and send it to:
Incontinence Pads Direct
5 Matrix Park,
Damaged or Faulty Products
If your product is damaged on delivery, or develops a fault within the warranty period, please contact us within 7 days of delivery, or as soon as the warranty issue is noticed, by calling 01772 425317